In this segment:
- Importance of evidence based review of ‘miracle’ cures – how effective are they really?
- Genetic profiling
- The Marshall Protocol
- Managing Fibromylgia – giving patients control over their self-medication with a stepped plan and dosage range
- Lifestyle changes that improve quality of life
- Not all pain is fibromyalgia – how to tell the difference between fibro pain and pain caused by other conditions
- Other more wide ranging possible causes of fibromyalgia
- Stress, cortisol and circadian rhythm as an underlying cause
- Phantom limb pain
This audio has now been moved into the club member section.
Watch the full program: